Eat Piada opened it’s doors Memorial Day Weekend for the first time! Located at 104 Main St and Chandler Square eat Piada is a euro inspired-kid friendly Eatery. Open for lunch, dinner and healthy snacks, eat Piada features organic and local products whenever possible including Italian inspired wraps, salads, temptings desserts, sweets, unusual soda pops, coffee, espresso and authentic cappuccino! Three must try items on the eat Piada menu, sliced meatball , the very chocolate dessert truffle ( to die for) and the fresh fruit energy smoothie. Eat Piada is family owned and the staff Jonathan, Justine and Stephen are friendly and very helpful.
- Inside and outside tables
- Kid friendly with a magnetic chalk board wall for the kids
- Organic & Local products when Available
- Take out and Roadside service
- Open 7 days – lunch & dinner
- More info call 631-509-5759 or online www.eatPiada.com